Subject: FW: Follow-up: Invitation to Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta to attend the Justice Leaders’ Dialogue on 12 November 2025 in Madrid
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 09:14:16 +0300

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2025 3:25 PM
To: Mari-Liis Mikli - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eneli Kivi - JUSTDIGI 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Follow-up: Invitation to Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta to attend the Justice 
Leaders’ Dialogue on 12 November 2025 in Madrid

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We trust this message finds you well.

We would like to follow up on the invitation extended to H.E. the Minister 
of Justice of the Republic of Estonia to attend the 10th edition of the OECD 
Global Roundtable on Equal Access to Justice, whose ministerial segment – 
the Justice Leaders’ Dialogue – will take place in Madrid on 12 November 
2025. We would be most grateful for your support in facilitating the 
Minister’s participation.

We would be delighted to count on Estonia’s Ministerial participation this 
year, building on its recognised leadership in digital governance and 
innovation. The Roundtable will bring together Ministers of Justice and 
senior leaders from across the OECD and beyond to explore how justice 
systems can become more inclusive, resilient, and responsive in the face of 
rapid technological, social, and institutional change.

This year’s Dialogue will focus on the future of justice, with particular 
attention to the role of artificial intelligence, data, and digital 
transformation in improving access to justice and better meeting people’s 
legal needs. A preliminary version of the agenda is available on the 
<https://www.oecd-events.org/2025-oecd-global-roundtable/en/content/documents2> 
Global Roundtable website for your reference. Estonia’s pioneering work in 
digital public services, including in the justice sector, represents an 
important contribution to this international dialogue. Member and partner 
countries would greatly benefit from Estonia’s insights and practical 
experience in leveraging technology to deliver better, smarter, and more 
equitable justice services.

Estonia’s participation at Ministerial level would provide a timely and 
valuable opportunity to share national experiences and innovations with OECD 
Members and partners, while reaffirming the country’s strong commitment to 
advancing inclusive, people-centred justice systems rooted in transparency, 
trust, and digital accessibility.

Should the Minister’s schedule not permit attendance, a nomination of a 
Deputy Minister would be warmly welcomed.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further 
information. We look forward to your response.

With great thanks and kind regards,

The OECD Justice Team

Restricted Use - À usage restreint

From: LINCOURT Stéphanie, GOV <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > On Behalf Of PILICHOWSKI Elsa, GOV
Sent: 06 June, 2025 10:53 AM
To: PALLUM Priit [Estonia] <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; M.TERESA DE MARTIN 
MARTINEZ <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; CABANILLAS SERRANO Carmen [Spain] 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Permanent Delegation [Spain] <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; PUIG Ximo [Spain] <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; GOV 
Access to Justice <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; TEPLOVA Tatyana, GOV/GPIJ 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; GASPARRINI 
Sabrina, GOV/GPIJ <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Invitation to Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta to attend the Justice Leaders’ 
Dialogue on 12 November 2025 in Madrid, Spain.

Dear Ambassador,

On behalf of Félix Bolaños, Minister of the Presidency, Justice and 
Parliamentary Relations, Spain, and Mathias Cormann, OECD Secretary General, 
please find attached a letter of invitation to Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta, 
Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs, Estonia, to participate in the 
Justice Leaders’ Dialogue on 12 November 2025 in Madrid, Spain.

We would be grateful if you could kindly forward this to their office. The 
event concept note is attached for your reference. Additional information on 
the Leader’s Dialogue is available here:
🔗 
<https://www.oecd-events.org/2025-oecd-global-roundtable/en#bl-7d0b3f5b-c3a6-4b40-8749-390d707a7040> 
2025 OECD Global Roundtable – Leader’s Dialogue

Please note that the following registration link is strictly reserved for 
the invited Minister and their accompanying delegation. Registration can be 
completed via:
🔗 
<https://www.oecd-events.org/2025-oecd-global-roundtable/registration/ministers-and-accompanying-registration> 
Ministerial and Delegation Registration

Please do not hesitate to contact the OECD team ( 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) if you 
have any questions regarding the event.

Best regards,

Elsa Pilichowski
Director
Public Governance Directorate

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

Restricted Use - À usage restreint

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity 
to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to receive it. 
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this information is not 
allowed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the 
sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à 
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la 
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces informations 
n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez 
en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de votre système.